Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

• Members

^^^oy vey....the lessons I could learn from this show....

1. never order a hooker on your birthday.

2. never let your black maid or latina chef forget who's the boss.

3. never have kids because they're just gonna end up a) dumber than dirt B) addicts or c) a closeted gay.

4. always keep sanitizer handy---you never know where a naked rich boy has been.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not as much explained as inferred. I have no idea exactly how her brother thinks she's paying the mortgage. I think she may have told him her "boyfriend" wanted to pay for everything and get her a car, but I can't swear. My attention tends to wander.

There should be another lesson about showin' a stiffy re: choking during sex while trying to make a blackmail payment....but it's a little awkward.

Edited by P.J.

• Members

My Mom said the other thing. She bust out laughing when Candace did her twirl. Too hilarious.

I thought tonight's episode was so GOOD. I love the interaction between Hannah & Mrs. Cryer. I just hate that eventually their growing bond is going to sever when Candace's secret comes out.

It's getting messy on this show but in a good way. I cannot wait for all to come out.

• Members

I didn't know what David's angle was, but putting Candace in Veronica's cross-hairs is an interesting twist.

Candace and David's scene was intense, both of them trying to one up each other. When she threw herself to the floor, I wasn't expecting that at all.

Once again, Crystal Fox and Tika Sumpter really deliver, they are off the chain good.

• Members

Oh this show... LOL

It got annoying when both Candace and later Benny took FOREVER to break the good news to Benny and Hannah, respectively. If I had a 50K surprise, I would've busted into the room and said, "I got the money! You're not gonna be out on the street!" Instead, Candace probed Benny to see if he still believed in her, and Benny waited for his mom to moan on about nonsense before finally telling her she needn't worry anymore.

It's like, I get that they're trying to establish some relationship dynamics but get to the point! Haha :)

Question: I must admit I don't know all the specifics of breast cancer. Where is bootleg Sally Spectra bleeding from? I say vagina, hubby says breasts but that can NOT be correct.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Yeah, that was a marked improvement. No wonder that all the dumb rich kids were completely absent from the eppy. Crystal Fox is really the reason to watch this. TS is obviously levels above the under 30 set, but Candace is written so viciously without remorse it's hard to find any reason to even remotely care about her or her relationships with her family.

• Members

And that is because the Cryers are tremendously lacking! We should be rooting for Candace, but as it stands, she looks like a bully and predator. I've said it before, the Cryers need work. Major work. Both kids are screwed up royally, and if Whyatt does not begin to show once ounce of struggle with addiction, I'm going to chew off my fingers one by one! Mom and Dad have no rooting value at all, and they are not worthy of the status that family has been given in this town. If they didn't tell us how rich and powerful they are, who'd know? The mother is as hard as a brick, and well, what can you say about papa when Candace just sexually assaults him in his office?!

If they don't fix The Cryers, there is no hope for this show. Imagine every single family member of the Carringtons or Ewings having no rooting value? How long would those shows have lasted?

There is not one bad ass in the bunch, and that's crazy!

Edited by ChitHappens