Unpopular Opinions Thread: 2013 Edition

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pretty sure he wasn't. He was just an evil devil Preacher at the very end (maybe 6 of the last 8 episodes) of season 7. Glory was season 5. It's been so long since I've rewatched but imdb only says this: Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (5 episodes )

... aka "BtVS" - USA (promotional abbreviation)

... aka "Buffy" - USA (short title)

... aka "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer: The Series" - USA (long title)

... aka "Nightfall" - Japan (English title)

1. Dirty Girls (15 April 2003) - Caleb
  2. Empty Places (29 April 2003) - Caleb
  3. Touched (6 May 2003) - Caleb
  4. End of Days (13 May 2003) - Caleb
  5. Chosen (20 May 2003) - Caleb

The male half of Glory was someone with darker hair who seemed familiar *googles* Ben played by Charlie Webber

Ben.gif

Ido agree he was wasted and Glory was a terrible actress.

• Members

I have always despised Nick and Sharon on Y&R and the actors who play them (Joshua Morrow and Sharon Case). They have dominated the storyline for nearly 20 years and I wish they get rid of them. I use to get mad in the early days of their pathetic story and curse the TV and throw things when they would turn up. They make me sick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

In Y&R episodes currently airing in Australia, Daisy has just gone missing from the alley behind the "gala" (you know, the one that was held in a parking garage and only attended by Y&R's principle leads?), and I have to say I haven't found Yvonne Zima altogether unwatchable in her final weeks. In fact I could almost say I've kind of *gulp* liked Daisy. :unsure:

• Members

I actually enjoyed watching Yvonne Zima from day one (how is that for unpopular??? lol).

BUT I think it has more to do with the fact that most of the time when Daisy was "in the picture" so was her hottie brother. Mmmm the mere thought of Wilson Bethel makes me feel the need to take a cold, cold shower!

• Members

VERY unpopular opinion for Y&R: I like Kevin and Chloe as a couple, I just hate their storylines. I think that they are a good physical match for each other.

The writing for them is awful. They don't do anything romantic, like every other couple on Y&R does everyday.

• Members

One year from now, AMC and OLTL fans won't recognize their shows on Hulu and whatever-the-hell-website PP is putting them on.

They've already said it's going to be "edgier" and "sexier" and it's going to go "younger." In my humble opinion, that means they're going to look for cheaper and less experienced actors and they'll be going all-out with stunts that not even ABC Daytime would stoop to.

GL and ATWT fans will be thanking God PP didn't turn their attention to their soaps one year from now.

• Members

^^^This is starting to get really annoying. People already whining and complaining about AMC and OLTL before a SINGLE EPISODE has aired, yet alone been produced. I think people are trying to find a fault with PP due to the fiasco last year.

You would think that after all the complaining and whining about AMC/OLTL being off the air that people would rather support them then complain about them before they have even come back.

We have no idea what the characters and storylines are going to be, so calm down until we have actually seen the reboots. Personally, I would rather see the "edgier" storylines that deal with social issues and stories that are "ripped from the headlines"/relevant to people. I think they will be a nice refreshing change from the same old back from the dead, psychos running loose, DNA tests, doppelgangers etc. that soaps seem to have pushed on us 300+ times a year.

Archived