Unpopular Opinions Thread: 2013 Edition

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I keep imagining shots of Erica's hands and the back of her head via stand-in up to something sneaky and mysterious leading up to her reveal once Shaka SuLu signs that dotted line.

I'm all for Brenda, but my first choice would be a not-dead Sydney Chase (Morgan Fairchild). Syddy used to date Jack, as established on The City, so at least there's that connection there.

• Members

I don't find it so insane that Fenn is a bully right now and walking around like he has a few screws loose. I don't the "well he shouldn't be because he has great parents who love him". I had had friends who were living a very privileged life with parents who loved them and anything they can ask for and behind their parents backs they were doing all sorts of crazy stuff. I had a friend who used to sneak out from her fancy home in the suburbs and roam the city streets at night for trouble. She and some friends almost go killed one night. And at school the ones dealing drugs were the people with lawyer and doctor parents. I remember we had this one psycho kid who got kicked out of the school and then his parents who were benefactors bought his way back in the next year.

• Members

I'm interested in this congressman story on Y&R and anxious to see where it goes. A part of me wants him to become unhinged like Grant, a government official, did too on AS, form and obsession for Jill (like Grant did for Vicki) after breaking her back in the bedroom, and Vicki Wyndham popping up as his mom with a British accent, killing people (especially Victor).tongue.png

Archived