Unpopular Opinions Thread: 2013 Edition

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Laura's return has just reminded me of how drab she is and how little she brings to GH, how little she's brought to GH since sometime in 1983 or 1984. I think there's still a place on GH for Carly, and through her, Bobbie and Lucas, but I think once the anniversary is over, it's time to say goodbye to Laura, worthless Luke, and their asexual, useless daughter. I'd have Luke make final amends with Laura over the past before he goes on some adventure we'll never see. Lulu moves away with boring Dante. Laura returns to Paris. Lucky is, I hope, never mentioned again, aside from a few of Liz's memories. Farewell to Fascination.

• Members

All I care about with Laura is Lesley. Otherwise I'm not interested. Lulu seems like a stranger in their interactions, and everything with Luke and Scotty feels like one of those sad PBS oldies concerts. Nostalgia is a chokehold.

• Members

About Amber Tamblyn, she was good on Joan of Arcadia. If anything, I like her more now than I did when I saw her on GH since she annoyed me most of the time there. The writing didn't help, but I found her grating as a child actress. But even her worst day was better than most of Natalia Livingston's acting on GH. I also liked Amber in the Grudge 2 which also had Sarah Michelle Gellar (never liked her) and Christopher Cousins. The Grudge movies were terrible though, I just watched them for some of the actors in those movies. But anyway...

Can't stand Michelle Stafford or Sharon Case. Can't stand Michael Muhney in any capacity!

I found Erin Torpey standoffish and offputting during much of her last few years on OLTL, mostly in scenes with Melissa Archer. There was really no sister chemistry between them at all. Bree Williamson sucked, but she had more sister chemistry with MA than ET did. But I did like ET early on and I liked her brief scenes with DF/Cris last year.

Julie Pinson was my favorite Billie on DAYS. She often overacts but it's fun and she has a lot of screen presence. Krista Allen sucked and Lisa Rinna these days is a total miscast for any daytime role!! Rinna is a competent actress but she was much more suited to daytime in the 90s.

• Members

I have never been one for putting down actors, but I watched The Bold and the Beautiful yesterday for the first time in a long time and all I have to say is how can anyone stand to watch Hunter Tylo. She used to be a dream. I don't know what I was watching yesterday.

Archived