Unpopular Opinions Thread: 2013 Edition

• Members

Hmm, from what you're describing, it sounds like Ron is recycling the whole Madonna vs. Whore thing with this storyline. Not something that I'm interested in at all, but I don't think that Britt's time on this show should end after that storyline wraps up, either. Again, I'm judging by what I've seen and I'm thinking that you've seen more than what I have, but I do think that the character (at least, how the actress plays her) has the potential to shine in the right storyline (as a full-on bitch or a misunderstood one).

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1. If Britt specializes in pediatrics, well, that's an odd path to go down if one can't stand kids. I can't imagine why she'd become a pediatrician (as opposed to a specialty that doesn't require that she work with kids often) for.
  2. If Patrick decides to date a woman that Emma hates, well, that's on him for ignoring his daughter's concerns in favor of getting laid. I'm not giving a pass to Britt for dating a guy with a kid, either, (though it makes more sense for her to do so in order to ultimately snag him as her husband - if that's what her ultimate goal is - than it does to pursue a career as a pediatrician) but it's ultimately his decision as Emma's father on whether he wants to continue seeing a woman that she has expressed her dislike for more than once.
  3. As for Britt and my AJ, I'd have to see them in scenes in order to determine whether I'd like to see more of them together. What I can say, though, is that Liz (since a lot of folks seem to be on the AJ/Liz train, though I'm not convinced about that one) and Britt battling for my AJ* would be a lot more interesting than what Britt's current storyline sounds like.

*Granted, I'm wee bit biased because I think it's about damn time that someone fight for one of my favorite GH males because he's been at the losing end of triangles for far too long.

• Members

If she is a pediatrician, maybe she thought she did think she liked kids originally, but changed her mind after actually having to

work with them. That would be kind of funny, actually, a story where she has a change of heart like that (in a depraved way, I guess laugh.png).

As for Emma hating Britt:

I think she's only told Sabrina that so far. Patrick should at least ask Emma what she thinks of her, though.

OLTL UO:

I LOVED Cristian and Natalie. After Jared died, I would have LOVED if those two had reunited. It's like the show

forgot they had even known each other by then.

I also would have liked to have seen her with Al. THAT was a missed opportunity for sure.

• Members

Mitch was easily one of the worst things about OLTL post-2003. He should have stayed dead and I don't think the show benefited from any if his subsequent returns. It only led to more asinine retcons or characters I liked being killed. I think Mitch's presence did more damage than good

I loved Lindsay and Clint. I probably should have hated them as their marriage killed any hope of his almost reunion with Viki but I liked them anyway. I thought CH had major chem with JVD and its a shame nothing happened there bc his Clint was more suited for her than CR. they could have been a powerful mature leading couple to rival Bo and Nora

Archived