HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like the idea of exploring Cassandra, especially without Frankie on canvas. I'd assume they thought if Cornelius and Denise weren't available right now, there was no strong need to recast them at this point. They can always visit later on. They're in no rush to tell more of their story it seems, probably as it was sort of wrapped up nicely, as was Brot and Natalia's. There's way more to tell from a story standpoint with Cassandra IMO.

• Members

Looks like they're doing a little Saturday casting today...

Hey guys I'm looking for someone to help me out this Saturday and monitor for an audition session. Really just need someone to be there to buzz actors into the building. Super easy. I can't pay but I will buy you lunch. Message me if you're interested.

• Members

Not surprised. They have less than 2 weeks to cast 10 roles for AMC, including 6 major contract roles. And some of those roles require chemistry with another role being cast concurrently ("Luke/Charlotte", "Grace/Ben"). Must be a nightmare.

• Members

Side note: I'm sooo excited that Petey and Colby might be re-explored. Despite disliking the Colby actress at the time, I loved Petey and Colby. The idea of Palmer Cortlandt's son and Adam Chandler's daughter together is as golden as the son of Sonny Corinthos and the daughter of Luke Spencer together. Soap perfection.

• Members

I really hope the time crunch doesn't keep them from taking the time to find really good actors. I'd rather they push back production and let OLTL start taping first than have them cast the show with untalented people just because they had to meet some arbitrary deadline.

• Webmaster

Disclaimer: I'm Not Reporting or Winking...

With 16 days left to begin filming, Prospect Park is not only finalizing deals with writers and actors, but also finalizing production staff/crew. Remember that when you hear nothing.

• Members

How was that cryptic? He says you're probably not hearing anything becuase PP is finalizing deals with everyone involved. I really don't see why people think there needs to be breaking news every hour on the hour when it comes to these new shows.

• Members

Thanks Errol! Looking forward to more news. I feel pretty confident we'll hear about Alicia Minshew, Cameron Mathison, Michael E. Knight and probably Julia Barr in the next update. Re: Cam Mathison and others that can't film at the startup: can't they still announce them with a disclaimer that they'll be joining in a few months' time? I don't see why not, they could easily sign them now with a clause specifying that in the contract.

Archived