HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh. That makes perfect sense.

For the record Errol, I wasn't making fun of you. It's just every kernel of information, regardless of reliability, has been dissected to death. And in the end I don't think we know much at all. So "not reporting" no new information just made me laugh. I hope you weren't offended.

• Members

ITA! It might be just me, but I'm glad they're bringing on teenage versions of AJ & Miranda, too. It looks like Agnes and the writers are building up the next generation of the main families.

At this point, I'm 99% sure of Michael Knight, but I don't know about the rest. I'm hopeful that Julia Barr and David Canary will at least make guest appearances!

That does make sense. It would spoil the cliffhanger to tell us too many names upfront.

• Members

Then wouldn't Dixie have been one of the names they would have wanted to keep under wraps? She would have been one of JR's potential targets.

I know PP didn't announce her joining, but they also didn't ask her to keep it quiet to protect the cliffhanger.

• Members

Bite your tongue. The only thing keeping my All My Children enthusiasm level at a fever pitch is the hope that Cameron Mathison will NEVER announce that he is going to be a part of any of this. [shudders @ the mere thought]. Not even a framed photo of him on Spike's bedroom wall. We are all due a clean slate when it comes to Ryan Lavery.

Archived