HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Still no PP OLTL for Ilene Kristen, although it does sound like she has a lot of other projects going on...

• 41680_740692971_5541101_q.jpg
    Ilene Kristen Thanx Melissa......Prospect Park has not called me so at this point so it looks like Roxy on OLTL is not to be. I loved portraying this wonderful wild woman and I do miss her a lot. I'll be appearing in the 10th episode of Deception , and have been working on many readings of new plays, a wonderful new musical called Top Dog by Murray Weinstock and most
  • 50127_631401371_1078923441_q.jpg
    Jewell Margolis They could still contact you, I know there are still some AMC actors that haven't been contacted yet.I think I will e mail Prospect Park and mention we love Roxy..
  • 41680_740692971_5541101_q.jpg
    Ilene Kristen wow it wouldn't let me finish my sentence......i am most excited about finishing up my cd with all my original material....12 cuts .

• Members

John, lemme tell ya... Stop stressing it and consider the source(s). The loudest, most vocal detractors, as with everything, are the ones who have the least knowledge of how a situation works. If you notice, among all of the bitching and griping and vilifying, no examples of other production companies, studios, networks, etc. are being given to support this idea that Prospect Park is doing everything WRONG. It's just people getting pissy about what they THINK SHOULD happen and what information they THINK SHOULD be given. Nothing about what they KNOW DOES happen and HASN'T BEEN DONE.

I detest her, but when someone retweeted that on my timeline, I cracked the hell up.

• Members

Yep. Still feel no pity for them.

ABC is a business, first and foremost. While ACTORS may have had doubts about PP coming back, ABC had to know it was a possibility. Well, ABC gave up their characters once they axed AMC/OLTL. ABC WILLINGLY SOLD THOSE CHARACTERS to PP. So now ABC/RC/FV want to whine because the company ABC gave rights to is reclaiming what is now THEIR legal property?

No.

ABC should have NEVER allowed FV to offer multi-year contracts to his pets while PP remained even a remote possibility.

Maybe ABC will think long and hard before tossing away property next time. PP is in the right, legally. Them's the breaks. And the affected actors can go find new jobs if PP is not to their liking or standards. But GH, a show which existed long before them, should NOT be held hostage or twisted inside out to keep them.

Archived