HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Members

Including Cady McClain AMC has 8 actors signed up. They are also casting 6 contract roles and 4 recurring roles. They are also probably factoring in space/money for CM and AM (and maybe RB, but she has been less definitive about things so I'll leave her out). So that takes us to 16-20 characters, depending on if you want to include the 4 recurring.

So there really can't be that many (if any) more additions if we're we're assuming a cast of about 17-20 (which was the range tossed around earlier on, although I don't remember where that came from).

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In the wise words of Kim Fields in regard to the Facts of Life adding more and more people in its final seasons: "I remember getting pissed, quite honestly, that they kept adding all these people... You can't do L.A. Law in a half hour! That's why that show's an hour and we're a half hour show!"

• Members

Yuck what a turn off

I thought it was one year ahead, SID is saying 5 year jump

Storylines are being kept under wraps, but In Depth also hears that AMC will have a heavy emphasis on a group of high school characters and that the series will be set five years from the moment JR readied to start shooting beloved Pine Valley citizens in the broadcast finale. Speaking of JR, In Depth also hears that the re-launched AMC will be start off with Adam and Dixie's son waking up from a coma...

• Members

Dan J Kroll (via Facebook)

Well, since the folks at ABC Soaps In Depth Official Page spilled the beans, I guess I can, too. Susan Lucci will be part of All My Children's reboot -- but it will apparently be a one-and-done guest spot. Susan is working on "Devious Maids" for primetime, and scheduling appears to be the biggest issue at the moment.

Archived