HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know.....I blame ABC for a lot of that. I'm not saying that PP is innocent of everything which of course they are not, however, ABC knew what they were getting into that mess.

And I would just prefer that Todd stay on GH or out of the picture all together....OLTL would do just fine without him.

• Members

Teen stories involving Kanes/Chandlers with Agnes's input have the potential to be so much better than some of the more recent and vapid teen characters on the last decade of AMC. Agnes was always great at young love. And I am at least willing to try some newbie teens over Ryan/Greenlee part 5000, which I am happy to see will not be a part of this for now.

• Members

I mean. I expected AMC to flop the minute they named the writing team. McPherson...Really? Someone who thought a good storyline involved a middle aged lady shrink possessed by satan. Really????

Racine (who OLTL got) is 10x better.

AMC was my favorite over OLTL and GH for a good year. And, I'm still expecting it to flop. I don't want it to. But, all the crap stuff that keeps coming out about it. Just makes my beliefs go deeper and deeper.

Archived