HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah.....another reason why I don't think they'll jump either. But with AMC supposedly doing it, it does make me just a little bit nervous....lol.

But that would certainly make crossovers a big problem with Llanview in 2013 and Pine Valley in 2018 (unless they try and make it seem as if what happened when the show left AMC take place five years earlier than what it did in real time for some reason).

• Members

Not to reignite the old "Agnes Nixon is involved" meme, but setting it around those kids and casting hard for them sounds a lot like the old bird's idea as much as PP's. She's always been very fond of her youth sets. I'm not going to damn it until I see how it works. I don't think it's a bad idea if it's done well.

I do think the time interval is a fine idea on its own but could get messy in terms of crossovers, especially if OLTL doesn't and it doesn't look to me like they are. (And I wouldn't want them to, given ongoing events on GH - the last thing we need is for the GH/OLTL situation is to turn into some sort of Dallas/Knots Landing nightmare.)

I'm not surprised about Susan. She's busy and she's given her whole life to that show. I do think she'll be back later. In the meantime, you can set up story in the shadow of Erica Kane.

• Members

Yay to the 5 year jump if it turns out to be true. AMC needed that jump. Hopefully they use it wisely.

Okay so far it is:

Colby, Pete (+ a Good Girl)

Cassandra

Miranda, A.J. (+ a Jock + a Queen Bee)

JR

Dr. Angie, Jesse

Zach

Dr. David, Dr. Griffin, Dr. Cara

Dixie

Opal

Adam (part-time)

Erica (one-episode for now)

(2 Shady Europeans)

Kendall, Ryan (likely to return later on)

Archived