HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All the talk in this thread is testament that there is interest in the online soaps and that Prospect Park, leaks and all, somehow managed something right in getting publicity. I know I came back to SON and to the soap world because of the Deadline leaked information back in December and checking out this thread for updates. I have Prospect Park to thank for checking out Days and falling in love with it, in a way.

• Members

And to think....it only took OLTL getting cancelled and rebooted on the Internet for them to finally get a new one. :lol:

I suspect they may only have title cards......but hopefully they will go ahead and to a complete opening.

Where did you read that at....just curious.

• Members

Am I wrong in presuming PP could have not allowed those characters to go to GH in the first place? I sure wish they'd been brought on as new characters to begin with. We can debate whether they (the characters) actually benefitted GH or not. Apparently many think GH did gain since theywant tocheatPP out of the characters they own and paid for. And it remains to be seen whether or not PP benefitted from FV's and Ron's peculiar vision of keeping OLTL alive. Don't see how PP got anything out of it but a headache at this point. All pp gets out of the prevailing vision I see from GH fans is that the valuable components belong on the valuable show. Pp should take whatever is left and make do.

Archived