HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

On a toilet seat in his home, Douglas Marland had a pic of Gloria Monty who EP at Gh from 78-87 and DM worked with from 78-79. He only let men use that toilet so when they peed, they would pee on the picture of Gloria.

• Members

PP is in the right to do this. They legally have the characters. GH & ABC knew this. They are at fault here. These actors r still under contract and will still get paid. They are not losing money. They are not victims here.

• Members

Now that numerous actors state both soaps are filming 5 weeks on, 5 weeks off, my question still remains: Are AMC & OLTL sharing the same studio or do they each get their own studio space? I would thinking sharing space would hurt the availabilty of new episodes airing. One soap would always be behind. Thoughts?

• Members

*sigh* not this again. PP is as much at faut as well. They are not as innocent as some want to make them out to be. They let ABC use the characters, they should have put a time limit on it. They let ABC put these actors on a long term contract, They should have stepped up and said "no wait, not long term, maybe 6 months and go from there"

I was reading something the other day where one of the actors who signed on the first time said they never thought PP would revive these shows. That speaks volumes, if the actors who signed on had given up hope, then why should ABC be expected to be mind readers and think PP would get their asses in gear.

Archived