HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You have a point, but I don't know if you have the odds on your side.

So far we have:

1. Charlotte and Luke discussing being there when the other was born

2. Charlotte learning a dark family secret

3. Charlotte bringing up her lesbian mother

• Members

Wasn't Angela mentioned in another side? I wonder if that's the Heather character listed in the SOD blurb?

"A casting call went out for the following roles for the AMC reboot: The contract role of Grace, who is described as a blonde, driven, sexy, Caucasian girl in her early 20s, and the recurring roles of Hunter, a handsome, confident bad boy, Caucasian, 16 to 18-years old and Heather, a beautiful 18-year-old Caucasian queen bee."

• Members

I know but I really hope they aren't aging Miranda/AJ. I just hate the ripples that would have on the older characters like Bianca, JR or Dixie.

But I'm trying to keep an open mind. I'm determined to judge the show by what shows up on the screen, if and when it does.

• Members

I can handle aging as long as they ain't too old.

I just think it would be very, very foolish to not have a Bianca on hand. Hopefully either Eden Riegel or Christina Lind is being abducted by PP in a windowless van as we speak to continue their brand of negotiation.

• Members

Pine Valley has a limit on the # of lesbian moms it lets in to its community. Same with African-Americans and Asians.

Those kids are definitely AJ and Miranda. Agnes Nixon is reaching into her bag of tricks and showcasing "young love" which was one of the hallmarks of the show when it first debut in 1970.

• Members

Crossovers will just be aggravating. Let the OLTL characters who remain on OLTL pick up and move on without the additional kick in the teeth. We've already had that. Didn't realize you were so invested in Calivia 2.0. Let everyone move on. Cut the ties. Keep FrankenCrap from ruining anything else on OLTL. They've done enough damage to the brand.

• Members

It's not Caleb and Livvie, who I never really watched much of. It's John and Sam, and I happen to like them together more than I've ever liked them with anyone else (with the exception of GV's Lucky, and I guess Natalie before the bottom dropped out in 2004). I also think that for better or worse, keeping John around keeps the show's larger moral compass (as opposed to the small scale one where John is a serial womanizer and commitmentphobe) more in balance with the mob that much more marginalized.

I don't think they've ruined OLTL. I think there's plenty to work with with all three either way.

Archived