HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My Laura Wright Tolerability Index has varied anywhere from 'tolerable' to 'love' to 'blinding rage' for almost ten years. She is a force of nature. I'm really digging her on the show right now but after her last boisterous interview I sometimes get the feeling she'd taser RH herself to keep him there full time. Shades of her repping for Bradley Cole as Jeffrey. In both cases she had a hotter pairing on the griddle that she wasn't into (DAM as Edmund on GL and Sean Kanan as A.J. on GH).

• Members

That could mean anything from appearances to contract at either show.

I wish these people would stop licking the tip and give us the payload so I can go about my outdoors affairs before the blizzard consumes the city.

• Members

Scripts out for Hunter and Grace (AMC) at Showfax.

The Hunter script further confirms "Charlotte" is slated to be Miranda. In this script, "Charlotte" mentions her mother is a lesbian. Hunter appears to be some random teen-set character. He's a horny mess, apparently "boinking" his way through high-school.

Grace is Colby. Powerful but absent father. Self-indulgent, narcissistic mother. "Ben" aka Petey and "Grace" aka Colby are interacting in the script for "Grace." We learn that Angela is an orphan - not that there's been an actual script for the casting of "Angela."

Archived