GH: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Disclosure: I've yet to watch today's scenes, so I reserve the right to change my mind about them if need be. For now, though, I'm basing this on online chatter.

I'll gladly admit that my perpetual dislike of Tracy the bitter bitch is coloring my outlook, but I simply can't and refuse to attempt to feel any sympathy towards her not getting a penny of Edward's inheritance.

In the 15+ years that I've seen her on my screen (in addition to the prior 15 years that she's existed on canvas, from what I've seen in clips), she's been always whining about getting her father's respect/attention/inheritance over the male members of her family and has been uttering the same tired spiel about it (that is, if she wasn't plotting to screw someone them out of it) for that long. Never have I seen her attempt to make something out of herself that didn't involve snagging Edward's money (whereas I've seen Alan pave his own way as a doctor, Jason Q. heading down the same path as his father via pre-med, Dillon work towards being a filmmaker, and even Ned be a successful rocker [albeit with an alias]) in the end because of some dogged belief that she is entitled to the money that he worked for.

In short, Tracy's grown ass needs to sit her ass down and deal with it instead of whining about not getting a dime from her father.

• Members

Tracy was just god-awful today. Her whole "I'm more legitimate than you" shtick has been played the [!@#$%^&*] out. She acts like and has remained a perpetual child for years, and while it was funny at first, it has gotten really old. She literally only seems to care about 3 things, herself, Luke, and money. And I know she cares about her family, but from the way she carries on, you would never know. Also, while I'm aware that Tracy has her ardent fans on this board, I've always found her to be decisively grating.

I was glad she got left with nothing, from the way she carried on, it was justified.

Archived