GH: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How's that "ignoring ChitHappens" thing working out for you? Not sure you completely grasp the concept.

Thank goodness I stopped taking you serious long ago, but it saddens me that posters are pleading with you to stick around. For what? To emotionally blackmail them some more? Lol

But who am I to judge - we all have our odd taste.

Carry on tongue.png

• Members

I've had you pressed and ignored for many a month, but when you start hopping into my business and commenting on a situation that was NONE of your damn concern is where the line is drawn.

You want to talk about emotional blackmail? Let's talk about the "Poor Andrea" routine you put on over here, acting like I'm the big bad bully. Honey I saw your posts at SOC. I know you pulled this [!@#$%^&*] there, too. So don't hop into my business with your panties in a wad because you're mad that the members of this board like me and want me to stay. Open your eyes, smell the coffee and realize you're the only one that has a problem with me.

Bye, basic.

Next.

• Members

I watched some of the episodes, and I was dumbstruck by Ned saying Edward was the heart of the family (he did not feel that way for most of his time on the show - he had open contempt for everything Edward stood for), and by Ned saying Tracy was tough and Ned trying to support her.

I know that the writing was sort of generic platitudes, but if this is the Ned who had been around all those years ago, I wouldn't have disliked him so much.

• Members

Watching this and the reruns made me realize that I really dont like Ned. Arrogant prick. Team AJ all the way. Ned was always such a hater. I prefer WK as Justin on Days. I always wish they had recasted Ned after he left with William DeVry. Too bad that never materialized

• Members

Yeah, I've noticed that in older episodes, too. He seemed better last week, but telling Lila Rae to "get out while [she] can", meaning out of the Q family, while funny, seemed like a callback to his past arrogance.

He's still a fine looking man, though wub.png .

And I LOVED hearing his version of "We Gather Together" during the 2001 Thanksgiving episode of GH :) .

Archived