GH: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. I've had huge feuds with a few members on here--though mainly on PMs. But you obviously like posting here enough that you have to tell us--several times--that you're leaving. Which makes me think you don't want to. So.... Don't. Your posts have been a great contribution to several conversations on here.

• Members

I LOL'd on Tuesday's ep when they had Bambi waltz out of his room only in his red undies.

Couldn't they have had Olivia mistake someone else for Heather? I mean really...Shawn? LOL! Speaking of Shawn, WTH are they doing with him?

Agreed. I loved having Skye back. She looked AMAZING. I liked her scenes w/AJ the best. It was great to see Ned too. I wish Brooklyn & Dillon had come with him. I thought the episode was good but agree that it could've had better flashbacks.

What should the show have done different w/Palmer's episode?

• Members

I watched the Thanksgiving episode last night and I was thrilled with it. Sure, I was very disappointed that we didn't at least get returns from Lois, Brooke, and Dillon and was maybe even more disappointed with the absence of Jason and Emily in the flashbacks, but c'est la vie . . .

I was actually very ok with all the other stuff in the ep., save for Sonny and Sean talking about Connie's kidnapping. The Sonny and Michael scenes were important, IMO, to contrast the AJ stuff. And Heather didn't need to be in the episode, but she served to move the plot forward, and I'm not lookin' a gift horse in the mouth with those Heather/Skye scenes! Steve and Olivia were woven in nicely. This was a perfectly connective episode when Valentini/Carlivati episodes can often feel disjointed/schizophrenic. And AJ & Skye--my fav. GH duo! wub.png But my AJ was Billy Warlock and to run the risk of sounding silly, I really feel cheated that he's not the one playing this stuff. sad.png Additionally, I don't care for RC's camp on GH (I hated Guza, but I became and remain complacent that GH is a darker, heavier soap), but boy did it work for a Q episode! JMO, but this show really, really came together and his style complemented it well.

Another thing worth mentioning is the production value (save for the hideous blur effects). It was very surprising to me that Valentini's GH looked so horrible when I thought his OLTL was, by far, the best looking soap (even more than B&B, but that's JMO). Now, the decor in the Q manse is pretty horbs, but it's been like that forever. But, the Q set has really been moved around and we saw the living room! The crypt was reconstructed and just everything looked amaze, IMO. The lighting is still too bright for my tastes, but there were richer window backgrounds, the camera (mostly) moved great, and I was thrilled with how the show looked. I think FV's finally found his groove in GH's LA studios.

Archived