GH: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

Considering that that viewer explicitly stated that the roided goiter's departure was the reason for his/hers, I can't presume that there is another reason why he/she has stopped watching.

Like I said before, my side-eye is in regards to this viewer implying in that quote that the roided goiter was the only worthwhile thing to watch in the (supposed) 49 years that he/she has been watching the show. I can't speak for anyone else, but if I were watching the show for almost five decades (supposedly), that character or his two fellow airtime hoggers (along with their useless sycophants) leaving the canvas/getting killed off - as opposed to rich characters like Robert Scorpio, Alan Quartermaine, Laura Spencer, Audrey Hardy, etc. - would hardly qualify as a reason to quit watching this soap.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Ron doesn't succeed in recreating the past glory of the Q business storylines, the very least that he can do is channel the first half of OLTL's BE-takeover storyline from 2008 (before everything went off the rails) - just so that I can see a Q stroll around in a white suit while flaunting their strong business pimp hand like my beloved Dorian did.

• Members

I'm really tired of Spinelli. I think he's even more pointless now that Jason is gone. I just can't take the teary eyes and ugh. Nothing against Bradford Anderson AT ALL but I feel like it's time to move on from Spinelli, or make him less ... IDK.

Love the fight over ELQ already. Tracy/Ned and Skye/AJ plotting against each other was great. Nice scenes between Anna and Felicia and Mac and Robert.

I'm also getting annoyed by Maxie. The fast-talking self-absorbtion thing needs to stop. It's time to mature the character. It's too bad the maturity that Jen Lilley's Maxie had was completely washed away by Storms return.

It was nice to see Blair again.

• Members

Yeah. I'd even welcome Kirsten back to Days at this point if it meant Jen Lilley's Maxie came back. I thought she was a great mix of the various Maxie's (the 'original' and Storms' version, which worked but seriously, it's time to grow the character up).

Archived