GH: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never saw her as a cartoon. Despite the shoddy way that Cartini treated both character/actress in the end, Dorian Lord was representative of the show's rich history and I never once forgot that while watching her onscreen.

I saw this coming a mile away, quite honestly, which is a shame because the character deserves better than the crappy portrayal that replaced whatever strides JL made with Maxie Jones.

• Members

Maxie will never mature, KS doesn't have the chops to make the character grow....

Today was good! Love Skye & AJ scheming together, glad to see SK & RC have the same kind of chem that RC did with BW

Wow praise for my Lizzie Beth :wub:

Love the brothers Scorpio, and love that Anna feels something off when she kisses "Duke"

• Members

Loved the scenes of Skye/AJ and Ned/Tracy adding up who would be on their sides, and both realizing they have to win over Sam, the one person who probably has no interest in ELQ and doesn't really like AJ or Tracy. Cant wait.

Enjoying Robert/Anna/FakeDuke and glad Anna is not completely believing this. Hope she can come to the realization for herself.

• Members

Im loving the Anna/Felicia scenes. Its about time they rekindle their friendship and have some quality scenes together instead of the quck drivebys we've been getting. Good stuff today and Im glad Felicia and Mac are slowly being brought into the Faison fold

They are trying to make AJ a serious contender to lead ELQ? I do love how this is turning into a corporate story

How did Tracy blackmail Sam?

Lulu tries to reason why Maxie shouldnt be the surrogate by saying she will gain weight and get stretchmarks. Um how about a heart attack? She did say that Maxie would have a stroke but she said that as a joke bc of how she'd react to the weight gain. Ugh, Maxie could seriously have a stroke and die. Why is her health being glossed over with this?

I hate that RC never wrote a redemption story for Felicia in terms of Maxie.She just showed up and Maxie was cool with her. They never actually worked out their issues

So the story behind the Pickle Lila is that the Qs went broke and Lila's pickle recipe got them their fortune back. Why does that feel familiar? Didnt something similar happen to the Cortlandt's on AMC?

• Members
Maxie is a heart transplant recipient. She is on constant medication and any pregnancy she'd have would be more high risk than normal. Pregnancy is very stressful and taxing on the body and it would take a toll on her heart which her body is constantly fighting but that is suppressed bc of the anti-rejection meds. No doc in their right mind would consider her for surrogacy

Felicia is an awful mother. She was good in the 90s but the writing in the last decade did her no favors. She abandoned her daughters to chase after their deadbeat father whom abandoned them. She hasn't seen Maxie in years and they haven even spoken bc Maxie lashed out at her at Georgie's funeral and like a coward Flea ran off again. Before this, she kept walking out on her family when cheated on Mac with Luke, chasing adventures with him do Maxie's teen years weren't all that stable. Felicia has earned her title as awful mother

Archived