DAYS: September Discussion Thread

• Members

I liked Brian. T really is coming off as a closeted gay guy. I do wish they would make T gay. I like his chemistry with the other guys.

For me its kind of too late for Will....he was cruel to everyone in Salem expect for EJ his secret crush and Marlena..his grandmother gay hag....lol....After the kiss he still treated Sonny like some kind of sicko...and now the 180 turnaround is a bit much for me...Now he is ok after he screwed Gabi. The story is boring beyond words so you know Gabi will turn out pregnant with Will's baby. I have a feeling she will cover it up by saying that Nick is the father. Will will find out and freak out and Sonny will forgive him and everything will be forgotten...so predictable. Either that or Will be all about the baby and Gabi and leave Sonny in the cold...which he deserves for giving Will the time of day after the way he treated him.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm pretty sure the picture of Koslow, Hogestyn, and Mascolo was taken at today fan event at Mohegan Sun. This was probably taken in one of their rooms before the Q & A session. During the session, someone did ask about when we would see Mascolo again, and Mascolo thought he had already reappeared on screen.

highlight for pseudo spoilers

Lauren Koslow said we should see him in a few weeks

• Members

I think Days may be missing a golden opportunity with the hospital HR lady. Her name is Anne and she dislike Jenn and seem to have a little dislike for the Hortons all together. Writers needs to make her Anne Peters, Daughter of Susan Hunter-Martin-Peters, who was played famously by Denise Alexander and create a great comeback story for Susan, and Involve Julie and Doug.

• Members

cBZiz.jpg

Can her eyes pop out anymore out of her head?

They are writing Nicole like a psycho. She's coming across obssessed with Daniel and this isnt entertaining to watch. I kinda fear she's gonna go through her own breakdown like Chloe bc of this man.

I love that EJ is about to play hardball and go after the clowns for their scheme. I really want to see Rafe get knocked down a few pegs

• Members

Days is pretty painful right now.

Sami & EJ - fast forward

Sami & Rafe - fast forward

Jenn & Daniel - fast forward

Hey, at least it doesn't take long to watch.

I am totally rooting for Nicole over Jenn (I liked Jenn but can't stomach her now since Melissa Reeves is homophobic).

• Members

Jennifer is such a basic bitch. She really needs to STFU and mind her business. WTF does she have Nicole living in her home when she hates her guts and is making no qualms about it? I thought for sure she was going to kick her out after their fight but nope. And now Nicole is trying to manipulate Abigail against Jen? I cant with this story.

• Members

There is not one rootable couple on this show, not Sami and Rafe, Sami and EJ, Sami and Lucas, Nicole and EJ, Chad and Melanie, Daniel and anyone, Will and Sonny. But I do like that at least they seem to be back to writing Nicole to character as a [!@#$%^&*] stirrer and schemer and hopefully EJ starts playing dirty. Couplewise, Nick and Gabi are the only ones that potentially interest me. And I need Jennifer to take a long hike and permanently get lost.

• Members

Jenn always just seems like a little wimp when she tries to go st Nicole. Thank god scheming, bitchy Nicole is back. Sadly it's wasted on McHairy Chest.

I'm enjoying EJ scheming a bit as well.

Justin/Adrienne are a breath of fresh hair. Hope they continue being used.

Archived