DAYS: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Nick/Gabby were pretty good today. I liked that Nick stood up to Chad. I don't understand Chad going all crazy (he's making up conversations in his mind now??). Where is that coming from? It rings false to me.

I liked it until Kate called Sami a good mother. blink.png I thought that was too much of a Will prop. I understand where Kate/Sami are coming from by defending Will, but Adrienne was right to express her concerns to her husband in a private conversation, and her concerns are justified too when you look at Will's history.

• Members

Agreed but like Toups said Kate calling Sami a good mother was out of left field and so was the whole Chad going crazy....LOL....Will is a loser...lol.....If I were Sonny Id go out with Brian and make Will so jealous.....maybe Will would get some balls and fight for Sonny. I am just so sure the Gabi is pregnant story coming soon...I so fear it.

• Members

From the show that brought you Grandma Wars, comes Gay Mom Wars! Adrienne vs Sami was such a delight and throwing in Kate made it that much better. I love how Sami and Kate hate each other but when it comes to the kids, they can put that aside and come together

More of Brady and the world's oldest ingenuine. Makes me wonder if they really are going for a Nicole/Dan/Jen/Brady quad

• Members

It's not like Chad imagined them saying it to the point where he's like, nuts. In the flashback to the scene, they didn't have the voiceovers. But I thought it was a great way to show Chad being paranoid without telling as the show can often do. What I thought was a fun way to get inside his psyche, I guess read another way.

I loooooved Adrienne/Sami/Kate. Just great soap and Tomlin/Whitesell doing what they do best. Also, the Sami/Kate exchange was hilarious too:

Kate: "My focus is to bury you, Sami."

Sami: "Bury me? Do you mean literally? Are you stealing Vivian's ideas now?"

Kate: "Okay, in business. In business."

Sami: "Whew. For a second there I thought you were going to offer me an apple."

Archived