DAYS: September Discussion Thread

• Members

Blake is not conventionally beautiful. I wouldn't call him ugly, but I wouldn't call him attractive either or even cute. He's like one of those ATWT's teen stars that got on the show despite not being drop dead beautiful. He's average.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bringing Nick back was the best decision made for the young core. Nick is by far the most interesting younger character and Blake is a great actor as well.

If you take out Sami's storyline and Daniel/Nicole the show isn't half bad. Sadly, those two storylines take up a majority of the airtime.

I can't wait for Kristen & Eric's return.

• Members

yesterday highlighted just how useless and pathetic Rafe and Lucas are without Sami to give them purpose

Loving Hope's hair and how she is currently being utilized

Did these people really just assume Nick would leave town with his mother? Most cases of parole require the ex convict to serve parole in the state in which they were sent away to

I dont like seeing Nicole setting herself up for a fall and over Daniel of all people. She's already lying and manipulating and this is just leading up to him lashing out at her, calling her every name in the book as he dumps her for Jennifer

Finally they took Kayla from cleaning tables and serving coffee to remembering she's a doctor and have her now back at the hospital.

• Members

IA about Rafe at this point. Lucas is only useless because they choose not to use him elsewhere or write for him away from Sami( I suppose that applies to Rafe also). His mother is on canvas and they had no problem geneating story with Kate involved years back. But Sami is the one I don't care about. I'm not interested in her endless rotation of men. They need to go back to start using her as an antagonist. The many loves of Sami and her as thr reformed heroine no matter sho shes with is must miss TV.

I don't like Nicole being fixated on Daneil but at least I am recognizing her now and she's automatically made the Jennifer Daniel snoozefest watchable.

And I honestly can't wait until Melanie is gone. I wasn't minding this Nick story at first but the poor persecuted Melanie train needs to end. Plus she and chad just don't generate any interest.

• Members

I just feel its like most times someone exits. They finally expend the time and effort to write something making you interested. If she was staying, we'd probably get the endless love story of she and Chad with nick going psycho. I think she's been decent in this Parole story but I can already see where it's headed which is why I am happy she's leaving.

• Members

I thought the writing for her was well before this parole story. I found myself not minding her at all during MarDar's run and thought she was very tolerable during the Andrew plot. I'm still pissed they didn't keep him as I think there was potential in doing more with both characters after that plot. Oh well

• Members

I am glad Kay is back at hospital too, but I enjoyed her at the pub as well. It made sense she was there because she was back into town to help Caroline out at the pub with intentions on going back to Africa after Caroline got better, now she has no reason to go back to Africa so the timing is perfect to get back into her career.

• Members

If I remember correctly, he let her be accused of Trent's murder when he was the real culprit.

She was visiting Shawn's grave when Trent stumbled out of the trees already stabbed. She pulled the knife out just as the police came to investigate and was arrested for murder due to her earlier threats against him with a knife when she told him to stay away from Max. Bo and Hope proved her innocence though.

Archived