DAYS: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Boring is Days middle name. There is nothing going on. Will and Sonny are so boring. Chandler Massey seems so dissinterested in the Will/Sonny story. He had more smirk with EJ. Today's reaction to Sonny holding his hand reminded me of the goofy face Chrissy made when she was caught eating all of Jack's pie....LMAO.

• Members

I don't care for WIll right now but Sonny and HIS story actually interests me. I feel like I'm watching ATWT for some reason when I see Sonny, Justin and Adrienne. I HATE Sami's storyline because once again she's boring and I see her going more heroine. I found that dull before. Sami was one thing I feel MarDar mostly got right. I wish Sami and Will could both be screw ups and somehow bond over that. I also miss Carrie and the lack of Billie KILLS me. We have so much boring on screen and she's a character that could cause a spark so many places. They could pair her with EJ and mix her up with the DiMera's or put her with Daniel and have a fued with Jennifer and Nicole. Or hell, put her with Nick.

Also, I've NEVER EVER understood Chad. He's one of the most boring characters ever and now I find him so irritating. I need him to go.

• Members

I feel like Chandler Massey has been really charming and likable the past few weeks. Now that they don't have him playing the surly little businessman-junior, he's back in his comfort zone. Plus the smirking works when he's being playful with people his age instead of screaming at his mother or hearing about dead relatives.

Jennifer looked good on Friday! She's a beautiful woman. It shouldn't be that rare that she looks nice.

• Members

I never liked him before, but ever since the return of TomSell, I've been loving Rafe and am even kind of rooting for Rafe and Sami. It probably helps though that I have hated E.J. since day one.

Daniel continues to be the only real problem for me. If they got rid of him, my level of likeness for this show would never be below content.

• Members

I'm glad based on those photos that it appears Stefano will be back on screen. Although I enjoyed the scene where Ian revealed him behind the curtain and understand the desire to wrap up the previor writers' stories quickly, if he wasn't ready to come back full time they should have found a different way to reveal. It just was so swkward how he was alive one day then disappeared again the next.

I am also surprised that James Scott and the actor portraying Cameron are the same age. It seems that the character of EJ is supposed to be closer to 40, so it always surprises me that James Scott is only 33 (even though I know EJ should really be much younger).

I am glad to see different characters interacting a lot more these days, but there just isn't much going on. I am hoping for some big storylines because it is getting boring again. It seems (IMO) that these writers are better at creating interaction between many characters, so hopefully they will come up with some interesting storylines soon!

Archived