Y&R: MAB OUT! Hamner OUT! JFP IN! Griffith IN! Sheffer UNKNOWN!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MAB is a total whiner its because she is a rich socialite. All I have read about MAB is she is a rich Republican who when shes not working is doing lunch with her rich champagne galpals at the Beverly Hilton, or any very posh place. Apparently one of her best buddies is Kathy Hilton. She is beyond rich and I heard she is very snobby. So she is used to getting what she wants but it didn't hide she didn't executive produce a show in her life before Y&R. She wasn't even a producer. The woman had ZERO experience and it showed and she was let go. It happens all the time especially in show biz. I will say this I bet JFP was a cunning woman that she set out to get this job. Hey I will give Jill this the woman has balls like IRON STEEL. To last this long in the soap world and have three different prexys like Angela Shapiro, Brian Frons and Steve Kent adore her. She knows how to play the game. there isn't one executive producer except maybe Paul Rauch who can touch her resume. She has 34 years in biz and 25 years as an executive producer for 5 other soaps. She was at GH for 11 years, that is a long long run.

• Webmaster

Night Shift season one debuted with over a million viewers watching. I believe it averaged over 600,000 viewers since, which led to SOAPnet green lighting a 2nd season. Unfortunately, the ratings weren't as good and the show got canceled despite doing over 400,000 an episode (again, I believe) and the writing being much better than season one (Guza wasn't writing and JFP wasn't producing, btw).

• Webmaster

No, what they are saying is that JFP/JG's material together won't appear until then. JFP is currently EP'ing Maria Bell's work until Josh's material takes over in October.

I guess I should have done a report on this last week, but I figured it was too early. I guess I was wrong blink.png

Archived