Y&R: MAB OUT! Hamner OUT! JFP IN! Griffith IN! Sheffer UNKNOWN!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess Braeden doesn't bother me as much because he never talks down to soaps like the Geary's of the world do. That's not to say he isn't demanding or a,divo but for all of the so called demands, Victors writing has been as crappy if not moreso than a lot of the cast.

• Members

But that was different, there were and still are multiple egos on GH. Not to mention, Frons loved those clown. Most of Y&R's big egos have been marginalized. I think Sony is sick of EB. They've played hardball with him before.

• Members

I wish they'd just get back creative personnel who understand the show, have long histories with it, AND who have a proven track record of success. I'd hire Ed Scott as EP, and Kay Alden in some important, influential capacity of the writing staff. (Was Alden the best writer in the world? No, but she knows the series and is certainly better than many "writers" who came after her.)

• Members

Well, yes, there's that, ROTF! I'd want writers who had a track record proving they COULD tell compelling stories.

I really feel spoiled, having had the privilege of watching the masters (Irna Phillips, William J. Bell, Agnes Nixon, Henry Slesar, Roy Windsor, Pat Falken Smith, Claire Labine, Harding Lemay, etc) weave their magic during the soaps' halycon years. With all the greats either passed away or retired, who is left on the horizon to take their places? Chuck Pratt? Robert Guza? Blechhh!

• Members

The thing is JFP is a SONY GIRL not a Bell girl. It was clear apparently at Jill/Josh's meet and greet that Steve Kent/JFP are joined at the hip. EB I am so sick of hearing his MAB whining. Shes gone its show BUSINESS FOOL AND SHE WAS FIRED. Also why do people not realize u DO NOT WANT TO BE AN ENEMY OF JFP. Has anyone seen in years went happened to Jill's enemies. Its not smart and stupid and JFP doesn't put up with anyones crap. Would Jill be the kind of boss u would want to F&&K with?

Archived