Y&R: MAB OUT! Hamner OUT! JFP IN! Griffith IN! Sheffer UNKNOWN!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I'm not quite sure what his vision for this show will look like with JFP in the mix, who will undoubtedly have more power at Y&R than she did at GH when Guza was there.

During Griffith's first stint, he was initially second fiddle to LML, and then he and Maria had power struggles during and after the strike, which led to his firing.

• Members

I am not sure JFP will have all that much free reign as Sony is and prolly has been calling the shots for awhile even way before MAB got canned. I think ultimately JG will go with whateve Sony and to a certain extent CBS want

• Members

Speaking of Sony and Roweel, did anyone read Branco latest column.

He claims MAB asked him to talk to Roweek a few years ago and get her to stopp the bashing and cries of racism cause she wanted to bring Dru back. He stated he tried to no avail. Supposedly MAB has always wanted Dru back , but Sony said HELL TO DE NAW and Steve Kent hates hates VR. He asked a few sources if there might be a change and a renewed interest in bringing VR back with this new regime and still HELL TO DE NAW, not as long as Sony calls the shots.

Archived