Y&R: MAB OUT! Hamner OUT! JFP IN! Griffith IN! Sheffer UNKNOWN!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's better than what I was thinking could be on the table.

Migraines, of course, are a nightmare and are debilitating to the healthiest person, let alone an 84 year old battleaxe (and I mean that in the best way). Arthritis, depending where it is, also awful...but Jeanne is doing the right thing, the best offence against arthritis is to keep moving and that's what she's doing.

The pneumonia really had to knock her for a loop and her frailty absolutely has to do with it, she's lost weight, which at 84 ages the hell out of anyone. It'll be a year before she regains her strength to where she was.

I hope she takes better care of herself and also keeps herself busy on Y&R.

• Members

It is absurd, didn't JC carry a pretty major storyline a few years ago, so yeah she can lead storylines, and if I remember right ratings went UP during her storyline. I remember alot on this board commenting that if it were ABC it would have never happened cause of Frons

• Members

I'm convinced that Jill killing Murphy unintentionally is the only truly viable/new way to reignite Jill and Katherine's deep hatred, plus it rids us of Murphy...

I hope this new regime sees Katherine as the bitter old bitch she truly is, and not the saint Maria and her henchmen wanted us to think she is.

Archived