Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Dare I say it... I actually liked Mimi and Joseline talking without getting loud. Joseline should drop Stevie and her and Mimi become friends. He is so childish. Dancing around the question of if he wants to marry Joseline.

Mona played the hell out of me with the last segment I was ready to see Kirk get grilled tonight.

Shay's irrelevant ass.... *sigh* I LOL'd when Erica said she was a B-Cast member.

Traci was doing too much as usual.

• Members

Man I cant stand Mona. I hate her voice and that she narrates the show's promos and recaps and hate that she hosts the reunion.

Why is Bucky and Ariane on stage from jump? I guess its fitting that if irrelevant Karlie was gonna be there, they might as well.

LMAO at Kirk being the ONLY person to get all boos. Scrappy got a few but he at least had cheers to drown it out.

hcvaeVm.jpg

tumblr_mr0qh0M2r21qbh0eio1_500.gif

I have to say Mimi looked the best. Loved her new hair. Jos looked the worse. Her hair was nasty and she could have used a more colorful shade of lipstick. Man that opening bit reminded me why I hated Jos in season 1 and rooted for Mimi. Makes Mimi clowning her in the finale more justified. This reunion reaffirmed the love I once had for Mimi. She was on fire ripping into Jos and Steevie, reading them along the way. I missed when she was angry Mimi. I found her more interesting when she was planted in their drama as I didn't care as much for her when they had her doing her own thing like with Nikko

LMAO at Joselin clowning Karlie and saying she doesn't f--k with that tired old ass bitch

Jos on Steebie's beefcake: "Mimi, don't lie; its good" :lol:

tumblr_mr0tah6qEo1qbh0eio1_500.gif

tumblr_mr0sxudXk51qbh0eio1_500.gif

tumblr_mr30eqwV5p1qgij1uo1_500.jpg

:lol:

• Members

As much as I would love to sympathize with Erica and Joseline, I can't.

Erica - self esteem has to be non existent to want and love a man like that. To the point to where you can't even talk about him without crying? My God! Mignon, this is your fault. While you were doing drugs and slutting around, a piece of garbage got ahold of your daughter breeded with her, and now she can't get that filth out of her system. Truly sad, but this type of scum runs rampant in certain areas and all should be shot on sight!

Joseline - if she wants to waste her energy on changing Steebie, it's her energy to waste. However, it would take less time to change herself, and the results would be so much better.

• Members

Kirk: "I'm tired of raising my kids, I'm taking a break, I'm going to do me"

DISGUSTING! F-CK HIM & BENZINO'S VOID NECK ASS. I wasn't prepared for any of that sad.png poor Rasheeda. Those were some truly bottom of the barrel slores they were hooking up with

LOL'ing SO HARD at Bobby V's failed irrelevant ass popping up. You know that wasn't really his cabin. LMAO!

I'm so annoyed that Jos & K are BFF's rolleyes.gif Also Karlie hanging with all the girlz is so forced and I wish she wouldn't give any of them the time of day. None of them like her & she knows it!

• Members

She wouldn't have any airtime if that happened! That would be fine with me but I know you like her so homegirl gotta do what she gotta do. Just wait till later in the season when Jos shows up at her event. LMAO at that f--kery

tumblr_mr4nxt5oHR1sz9yr0o1_500.jpg

LOL

tumblr_mr44u4kwt31r8s5bto1_500.gif

tumblr_mr44j8TWVO1r8s5bto1_500.gif

Man I missed their feud. As foolish as they look fighting over Steebie, their rivalry made the show for me last year and early this year. Its too bad they stopped having scenes together and really stopped talking about each other bc their fighting was always entertaining

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

*sigh*

Mona's really trying to tempt me to tune into NY by dragging K. Michelle over there. huh? Part of me is curious as to how she'd fare in my hometown, but since that show did it absolutely no justice (not to mention the fact that I'd rather drink cleaner fluid than watch Pigpen in any shape or form), I just don't know if I'd be willing to give it a 1/4 chance.

• Members

I saw another episode. OMG, what's going on w/Momma Dee? They've turned her into a COMPLETE CARTOON!

"So go 'head and pawn the ring and get the hell out of my palace. Back to the barn before I call the guards!" LMAO!!!!

Erica: "Ill be damned if I let Mama Dee ratchet ass help me in any way shape or form when it comes to Imani. BITCH, you ain't did it before and you aint gon' do it now" laugh.png

I cheered when she pawned the ring and took the 15k deal over the 10k one. You go bitch; get that money for you & your daughter biggrin.png I love it!

I lol'd so hard at Stevie J trying to get Mimi to sexually pay him back for all the stuff he bought for her. Wow!

My heart broke for Rasheeda. Lol @ her saying "If it was Halle Berry, a bitch could take it. But you out here wit a rat bitch?!" laugh.png

Kirk is DISGUSTING & SCARY! His punk ass ran from a pregnant woman and locked the door. LMFAO!

Can't believe none of It's real. I can't wrap my head around it though. Isn't this a bad look for them? Aren't they miserable? What are they telling the press when they're on red carpets together and stuff? How has Kirk not been attacked on the streets yet? I'm shocked Rasheeda even wants to be seen in public. She looks dumb as hell to most people for "taking him back." I just don't get it...lol

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH