Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I used to be the biggest Ashanti hater but thanks to Pandora I've learned to enjoy her music and I actually love a lot of her songs now. Especially "Still On It" and "Rain On Me".

That whole scene with Erica, her mom, Scrappy, and Mama Dee was just so crazy. I just don't know how they can ever move past that. And the level of violence that Scrappy displayed towards Erica when all she was trying to do was protect her mom....just crazy.

I so was hoping they'd get back together but I just don't know how that could ever happen and for me to support her going back to him in good conscious.....

That fall was just so awful. And you can tell how stunned and disoriented Erica was afterwards. I hope she got some medical treatment afterwards.

• Members

Traci's new man is ugly. Drew came across as such a cornball in that scene where they had lunch. LMAO

173NKj1.jpg?1

VJzUDQl.gif

Her wig isn't even on correctly. Someone should have fixed that before she got on camera doing all those hysterics

2edb5f7.gif

I do have to admit, her hair was tight in the actual scene

WTF!?! Now Ariane is a lesbian. Girl is doing WAY too much. I don't think I ever so a chick so THIRSTY to be on a reality show that she gotta use every cliché in the book. Dang, even Dana and Faye on RHoBH weren't as all over the map as this bitch is. I cant with this one. She is fake as hell. Is she gonna try and hook up with Stevie next to create a feud with Mimi and Jos?

SIZFC35.gif

Jos: "Is this (Karlie's event) going to be on a Monday or Tuesday when I dont have sh-t to do?" laugh.png

11r6f5v.gif

2ut0tb6.gif

4rqn87.gif

LMAO at Jos vs Karlie. So Karlie is still on the show. "She's mad bc she's old. It aint got nothing to do with me. If you your age, what that got to do with me, bitch?"

Oh and K Michelle is so messy for bringing Jos to Karlie's event. Did she remember how she felt when Ariane brought Mimi to hers when they ad issues?

nf1zdy.gif

j9m4he.gif

Rasheeda's mom was EVERYTHING this episode. She ran over Kirk's bike with the wrath of God behind her. She backed up and then went over it again...LOL

QqUEGel.jpg?1 wABYH14.jpg?1

New hairstyles this episode: 2. Hairstyles to date = 21

• Members

depends on how much Im watching. I wasnt really feeling the last season and K Michelle isnt exactly a draw to get me to watch

anyways BUCKY did an interview with the Breakfast Club and she's slinging mud at Erika

she says that Erika had an affair with a married man, got pregnant and then had an abortion. She also says that Erika has roaches in her apartment and was always the side piece.

Edited by Cheap21