Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL at Joseline still having the tag on her clothes. SMH these people on television making a fool out of themselves for pocket change. :lol:

HA, it's funny how Wendy Williams says we're not suitable for her show.. I dont recall asking to come on there! lol continue to watch me every Monday night tho FAN!!! ‪#‎GirlBye‬ ‪#‎HaveASeat‬

• Members

So did yall know Mimi was in Pharrell's "Frontin" video 10 years ago? Her ass was too old then to be in the same video as Lauren London. She's about 45 now :lol: She was acting like that Dollar Store video with Niko and Johnny was her big break...

tumblr_m8uyq5O0Cd1qf8ftio1_250.gif

tumblr_m8uyq5O0Cd1qf8ftio3_400.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wIBTrN5Odbg

• Members

For the most, I like Wendy but she grates my nerves on who can come on her show or what she'll address on hot topics. Wendy is such an uppity, sanctimonious b#tch since she got that talk show. She forgets that her ratchet, cokehead ass started on radio and was mess and still is. She forgets too that she, like Mimi and Erica, took back her husband, Kevin, after he publicly cheated on her. If she can watch, rave, and allow Kum Kumdumpshian and her klan to come sit on the sofa then open the forum to all the ratchets. Don't ostracize some *coughs* the black ones (i.e. LAHHTL, M2M, etc) *coughs* but not the others. Ole manly faced witch.

• Members

LOL I still find it funny he's talking about this -- the show has been on for about a year and a half-two (give or take) and only K. is making waves.... maybe Rasheeda but I feel like she makes her own vids.... like the whole production is just her.... but he wasn't lying about that hair ever since that reunion she ungraded and it is definitely for the best.

• Members

First get Joseline up to Ashanti's level Steebie....THEN you can worry about tryna reach RhiRhi's level.....

Still disturbed and excited about seeing Brandi from BBWLA on this show....I thought I had seen the last of that psycho witch a long time ago....hope Mona doesn't use her to replace K Michelle or anyone else on the cast.

• Members

I can be truthful and say I never liked her music, I hated Baby and Happy and basically any and every song she put out until Rain On Me, but I think that has more to do with Larenz's fine a** in the video and her use of the beat from Dead Presidents.