Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Kirk knows he's GAY! Stop fronting!! Fraudulent!

And for Traci to repetitively say she hates groupie hoes yet all her friends (Bambi, Karlie, Shay) are well known hoes. Traci . . . have a seat.

And Scrappy did push Erica. Press charges bew! Send that deadbeat to jail!

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Traci hates drama, yet she's always at the epicenter of it all! [!@#$%^&*] hate her, the fake ass story and Drew!

Erica will call the police and then go stand by that dumb [!@#$%^&*]'s side. Why would she have an argument with Mama Dee and then take her with to pawn the ring?! Oh, and Erica, I'm gonna need you to factor in the Consignment Fee while you are calculating your extra $5k. You may not even see that because sometimes CF's can be as much as a 1/3 of the selling price! You may want to just sell the damn thing outright!

I'm just not seeing what this show used to be at all.

How else will she stay relevant?

• Members

The show opens up with Kirk cheating on his PREGNANT wife...there are no words to describe just how vile he truly is. Over this punk and loved Rasheeda ripping into him and having her ghetto Waiting to Exhale moment. Too bad she wasnt successful in burning the clothes but its the effort that counts

Who's bright idea was it to bring Mama Dee back? I was enjoying the break from her. Her talking heads are so damn over the top and not funny at all. This ratchet bitch is annoying as f--k..

LMAO at Drew when he says, "damn right its a double standard". I love this boy and right now he's probably the most entertaining guy on the show.

Jos needs to sit her ass down wanting Stevie to marry her. Girl, bye!

Now Arianne can sing? Girl is TRYING so damn hard to get a spot on this show. Its downright pathetic. Guess she figures she needs to be an actual artist and not merely Mimi's friend in order to secure main star status. I have to say that guy clowning her was just mean and it was unnecessary. I did feel bad for her

Karlie continues to be irrelevant....

OMG, my favorite line from last nights show was

Kirk: "what does Traci have to do with our marriage?"

Traci: "I dont have anything to do with your marriage and with that, Im out!" Paraphrased but thats the gist of it....lol

Edited by Cheap21