Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Lol that was my second thought....;)

But yeah at first I thought "oh no it's another Joseline overdramatic waterworks" scene but the more detailed she got the more authentic and real it felt.

The poor girl just feels so alone in the world. I can't even begin to imagine how much pain she's gone thru

Wow Kirk is an a$$hollle....perhaps Rahsheeda had absolutely nothing when y'all met but still that was evil

Hmmmnnn God knows he's so wrong for making Stevie J so damn sexy and yet so unable to committ

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Yesterdays show was boring. I really dont have a whole lot to say.

I will comment on Karlie's ass. I hate trick's like her. She spent the entire season disrespcting Benzino's ass and acting a damn fool yet the minute she needs something, she goes crawling to him, asking for money. I wish he had told her to F off.

Jos makes alot of for money for Stevie. Ugh, how?

Kirk is a punk ass bitch

2JHOvPw.jpg

bvHYW2D.jpg

K was on Wendy today and I swear she looked pregnant. Her ody's shape is so misproportioned. That ass is just too huge and her boobs look so tiny in comparison. And she's short which makes it look all that much worse

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Their ratings are still great. 3.7 million vieewers for first airing and nearly 7 million for all three airings last night. LOL at them making complete asses out of theirselves for basically no money. Mona is a good pimp. If they were on Bravo they would be rolling in the dough.

• Members

I loved Mimi season 1 but she irks me this season. She tries WAY too hard to put up a front and show that she is tough and independent. She comes across too hard and cold and always seems to have a stick up her ass. Like lighten up and have fun.. She's rarely happy and seems like a true buzzkill in her storylines. She comes across better as a supporting character in her friend's lives as I like how she's played a role in Rasheeda's drama and she's had good interactions with Erica. When it comes to men though, she comes across like a complete idiot. I don't hate her but she needs to sit her ass down.

If I had to rank the women this season, it would go like this

Joseline (cant believe I hated her the most last year)

Erica

Traci

Rasheeda (she lost points with me with her fake ass storyline)

Mimi

Karlie

K Michelle

Arianne

Shay

The loud mouth, extra and the side piece are way below the rest. Im not even going to list Mama Dee bc she is the worst and RUINING the season for me. I cant stand her ass.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Independence isn't the problem with Mimi - rather, it's the fact that she's deluded herself into thinking that she is even though she is clinging just as tightly to Master Splinter's nutsack as Joseline is while fronting as if she's a higher-caliber of woman than her.

Other than K. Michelle, Erica, Mama Dee, and Rasheeda (who I can honestly take or leave), the rest of these chicks can go kick rocks.

• Members

I agree. Mimi was more interesting when Steebie was stepping all over her. She is clinging to Steebie the same as Joseline. All her vulnerability is gone, and Mimi believes she's better than others when she's on the same level. She's a ho trying to get hers by latching onto a guy who carries a lot of green in his pocket.

Mimi has gone from my favorite to the one I'd love to see buried alive.

• Members

She owes Joseline absolutely nothing. You're right on that but I just feel as the older experienced woman and as a human being she might have had a little sympathy and just been the bigger person....

Despite all the sh^t Joseline has been talking all season long I think Mimi would have come out being more sympathetic if she had just been the bigger person