Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
thats like asking if Steevie cheated on Mimi with Jos

And stop hating on Traci! I loved her being added to the cast and hope she returns Chit. The only time she bugs me is when she starts running her mouth about popcorn hos but outside of that, I think she's solid. I need Drew to return. He was the only likeable man on this cast of scrubs

• Members

I saw that Drew has another child with another woman so Traci can stop with the popcorn hoes mess because she ain't the only one with his child. I hate when women call other women hoes for no reason and then turn around and don't want to be seen as a hoe for doing the same stuff. All the men on this show are trifling except for Benzino. If he played for my team and didn't look like a Chicken McNugget/Mr Potato Head's grandfather I would holla.

• Members
LOL... wonder if Jos will get pregnant for next year's story. Would love to see their reaction.

Milk Dud and Rasheeda were on the radio this morning still saying their storyline was real. Milk Dud said they didn't show everything that led up to his "cheating" and Rasheeda really disrespected him during some of their arguments. :rolleyes:

• Members

Mimi is a damn fool to still be messing with his ass after he clowned her on TV. It's one thing to be dumb in the moment but to actually look back and see what everyone else sees? She must be desperate for some dick

Upset Mona didnt announce a Steebie spinoff!