Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

Just wait till you see the season finale. That's all Im gonna say on that

Oh and as for Mama Dee. I liked her in season 1 but couldn't get into her antics this time

tumblr_mq0kp3whJG1su00udo2_250.giftumblr_mq0kp3whJG1su00udo1_250.gif

tumblr_mq0kp3whJG1su00udo3_250.giftumblr_mq0kp3whJG1su00udo4_250.gif

tumblr_mfi37xSBzn1rt04f0o1_500.gif

Ugh, no! A cartoon for sure!

tumblr_mq0k2vZZB91su00udo1_400.gif

Its really awful that they would do this and its completely turned me off from both of them. I thought Kirk was probably the best guy in season 1 and didn't like how Rasheeda disrespected him. Now he's the sleaziest of the worst and downright despicable. It is fake and they've lost all credibility. Theres a line you don't cross and they through their marriage under the bus in such an ugly way. Im over them. The best thing to come out of this story is Rasheeda's mom getting airtime. Man she wasn't featured nearly enough

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I meant to post that one article/pics of Jos in some magazine and her delusional attempt to snatch Tamar Braxton's wig, I may not like Tamar but at least she gets national air play while the other gets what? *Crickets*

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND in other news, allegedly Steebie got someone pregnant... it could be true -- it was through the grapevine I read about Jos/Steebie being married and apparently that turned out to be true.

OKuiCaj.png

Meet Promise B. Mae, yup -- you read that right.

Ready for the "receipts?!"

http://i.imgur.com/9EbYEGW.png

http://i.imgur.com/0tLC34N.jpg

Speak on it!

• Members

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LMAO! Timon though!

Oh hai there Rasheeda & Milk Dud!

Well, Bravo's ATL Housewife threw a shower for her close friend and here are the snaps via SFTA!

j3vzOaf.jpg

Rasheeda & Milkdud

TMCjgiL.jpg

Rasheeda and good friends, Phaedra & Kandi

BTbcDaF.png

With Erica

W2CsDX4.jpg

With Toya

t3i33GA.png

Mona & Erica

gRzLlar.jpg

The Frosts

• Members

It was most definitely faked... they're heads were on the choppin' block and we all know there are people will do almost anything for that almighty dollar. I think they got very comfortable probably from whatever money was coming in from this show and didn't want to lose it.

• Members

My friends and I are still going back forth on it. If they're still together then yes I can see how they faked it all.

But at the same time the world is littered with plenty of stories of women who stayed with men who abuse/humiliate them so I just don't know.

I'm sorry Eric but Joseline looks horrible.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

"The family pet" Erica knows just how to cut a b*tch.

Scrappy is just so messy and disgusting. Glad that Erica's momma SLAYED Mama Dee and stood up for her daughter. I didn't even know what "straight shooter" meant and now that I know I'm just disgusted with Mama Dee. That's not queen like behavior and its just dirty low blow. Kudos to Erica's mom for being 11 years clean.

• Members
Stevie J. ‏@hitmansteviej 1h
“@Top_Commodity: Vh1 need to give @hitmansteviej his own show”>>>soon come
433b1c84016911e38d8c22000a1f9ad6_7.jpg
hitmansteviej_
#theJordans coming soon! @dorian_j @stevieii @sadej123 @_gtb_23 @evagisellejordan
WILL YOU GUYS WATCH?

• Members

LOL at Mona asking Kirk and Rasheeda if they faked their storyline. What were they supposed to say? Rolling my eyes at them acting as if they aren't together. Bitch please

KZiPaco.jpg?1

And what was up with her makeup? The colors were just wrong. Hate her eye shadow

16iirkl.gif

Oh shut up Traci! Didn't anyone ask you anything! She throwing her two cents from the crowd was so uncalled for. Then she started yelling from the crowd again at Benzino when Nikko came out. Girl was trying too hard to be relevant in other people's stories.

EMHf3hY.gif

See..Doing too much!

LMAO at the Angry Mimi clips. Man she got issues

You know what was dumb? Mona's Twitter showdown or whatever she called it. How are you going to ask the viewer audience to tweet back for a poll when the show wasn't even live?

Edited by Cheap21