Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Forgive me if I sound delusional, but how does VH1 go from the magic of Flavor Flav/Bret Michaels/New York to boring-ass Benzino? At least those 3 brought me hours of entertainment with their ratchet antics, but I can't see a 12-episode (I'm guessing) dating competition on Zino interesting me in the least.

*wistfully remembering the golden years of VH1 trifling TV*

Edited by VirginiaHamilton

• Members

Exactly.....is this news confirmed? Benzino is probably the most boring of all people to appear on both L&H franchises...period There's nothing smooth or attractibve about him so its really perplexing to me how they would center a dating show around him.....

Stevie J on the other hand? Talk about a ratings success. Just imagine him with 12 other girls as he whittles them week by week. And of course Joseline and Mimi would make varous appearances throughout the show. I'm talking showing up to show out like New York (especially Miss Hernandez). The show would be magic given the right cast of girls....

I'm very excited to watch New York this season. Without the clown and all the other uinteresting people/storylines I feel like NY could actually be as exciting it should be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Quit with the fake scenes. You know damn well K.Michelle didn't fly in no private jet to NY. They even have her wearing the same clothes she had on ATL as if she just got off the jet she left on.

Mona desperate to create a Mimi/Stevie/Joss storyline again. Didnt that fail last year with Tahiry/Joe/Kaylin? Tara looks like she's gonna annoy me.

LMAO, same here. I feel asleep halfway through this and thought VH1.com had gone into bonus footage by the time I woke up