Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

RATCHET, RATCHET, RACHET, A MESS! I can not wait! Even Karlie's irrelevant ass is looking to have a juicy storyline

Big ugh to going back to Kirk and his foolishness. His fake storyline with Rasheeda was a big jumping the shark moment for me and Im officially checking out on them

I completely forgot about Cruella till her ugly mug showed up at the end. Yay to no Bucky

• Members

So Mimi is considering selling her sextape with a damn daughter?! Bitch, you are low class. And Rasheeda is stupid for remaining with Kirk's queen ass. Karlie ... meh. I could careless about about Waka Flocka's irrelevant ass, especially after he made that atrocious comment against black women a few years ago. I'm over Scrappy and his broads. I'm here for Joseline, who is clearly the voice of reason this season (shocking!!). And I find it sad that Mona decided to show that crap with Benzino. Is there a low this woman won't stoop to?