Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh god I HATE when that act like they are winning just bc they are still sleeping with the man that's moved on to the next chick and hate the dumbass friends that support and root her on. That's the story of Tara and her goof troop of Yandy and K.Michelle. Tara told Peter "Of all the women you've had kids with, you always end up here (with me)" That's bc you're the only one that keeps taking him back, you DUMB BITCH! Ugh, she is so much worse than Mimi. Peter married the jumpoff, throwing 13 years with her down the drain, and she continues to degrade herself by not realizing that she has now become the jumpoff.

• Members

Tara was do whack bragging about how maybe one day she will stop f-cking Peter. She looks stupid as hell. It is sad because she looks educated and is attractive yet shes acting like Peter is some type of prize.Smh.

I am BEYOND over Tahiry and Joe. Joe is psycho to me. Every time Tahiry goes off on him for something trifling he did he just stares at her like shes overreacting and he's done nothing wrong. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Monqiue's opening speech was so unnecessary.

Tahiry's new haircut? Ugly! Was not a fan of it at all. I will say I liked her attitude here as she probably saw how foolish she looked on tv and adjusted her behavior accordingly.

WOW, I didn't even realize K. Michelle's irrelevant ass wasn't even at the reunion till after I was done and saw her pic on a banner at VH1.com

qKVvlrO.jpg

How many outfits is this bitch going to change into?

tumblr_n0gclq6TbO1svd4klo1_500.png

DEAD

• Members

Yeah Mo wasn't ratchet enough for this. VH1 should have brought back NY to host, although she may be wanting to move away from that persona.

LOL....at that comment about Erica. Bitch acting like she hosting an awards show, changing outfits multiple times in the hour

LMAO at her slaying the irrelevant Bald Headed Bitch. "I came from the bottom", "Bitch, you ARE the bottom" :lol:

Edited by Cheap21

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

That reunion was absolutely ridiculous. Can someone explain to me why Saigon isn't locked up in prison or in an insane asylum? The guy has more than a few screws loose and if I were friends with or family that other Erica chick I'd run far away and never look back. That's just disturbing.

Tahiry and Jo both came off looking stupid. They deserve each other. Rashidah looked like a clown and acted as such....moving on.

Really the only high lights were Cyn/Erica/Rich and Tara/Peter/Amina. Lol at Peter having a meltdown on television. The full weight of everything just hit the idiot and he def deserved it. Like Tara said though I feel bad for Amina. She's stupid for even letting that happen but oh well.

MVP of the season goes to Chipotle Cyn Santana tho...this girl had me dying of laughter all season long and glued to the screen. Her imitations of Erica and Rich as well her turn up mode were priceless.

When does Atlanta return? Need a supertrailer for that mess asap...although I'm worried its not going to be nearly as good as last season.