Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Why did anyone ever think she was respectable? She is one of endless Stevie J baby mama's. The women on this show all have come off as such idiots, which is why I feel no shame in liking Karlie and Joseline, because IMO nobody has a moral leg to stand on. One thing that makes me sad is that this show has made me hate Rasheeda. I previously owned all of her cds, which I bought based on my enjoyment of Peach Candy (her duo with Kandi Burress), but she is such an idiot here. I understand it's obviously just for show, but how the hell are you on national tv with your man cheating on you and you don't leave? Not only that, but their storyline this season is even more sick with Kirk saying it's not his kid? All this so you don't get fired and collect a paycheck? How do they think their son will feel? It's REALLY sick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Puerto Rico Princess did not disappoint tonight..... man I missed these ratchet fools.

Love Steebie and Joseline as a married couple.

They were laying it on thick with Mimi tonight. Who tells their woman their camera which contains a sex tape was stolen in the middle of a crowded restaurant? Mimi tears were SOOOOOOO fake. LMAO.

Rasheeda and Kirk....ugh I cant with Kirk milk dud looking ass. He is going to be pissing me off yet again.

I like Tammy so far and Waka Flocka is fine to me....lol

Why the hell were Arianne and Erica at Joseline's party? Who goes to a party being thrown by your best friend's ex and his new wife :blink: then again this show is scripted lol

Scrappy's new boo is ugly. This girl rolls up at Scrappy house on a f-cking bike? LMFAOOOOOO

This season looks good and I will be tuned in every Monday.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Bn4FfyX.jpg?1

She looks like a man

What the hell is a Wakka Flocka?

Karlie was so irrelevant. Wasn't even in the premiere!

ELyEByt.jpg?1

Mama Dee.....don't no one want to see her trying to get a love life. Her new weave looks good though

Mimi, a damn fool. Take her coked up self somewhere and go away

LMAO at Kirk telling Rasheeda's mom she's gonna give the baby old people germs

• Members

Mimi was unbelievable in the first 20 minutes doing the most to justify her relationship with ugly obviously attention desperate fame whore Niko.

She got exactly what she deserved and she gets no sympathy from me. I think those tears were real but either way she's just dumb and lost all her credibility with me. I knew happy Stevie J and Joseline wasn't gonna last long....

• Members

"That's why I love Niko. When he's not in the studio or at work or busy he wants to be with ME"

LMAO.....just dead. No Karlie in the first episode...oh well. Woka Flocka sounded dumb and looked dumb. Scrappy is still a poor sad lost little boy. Bambi got dragged on my FB newsfeed for that damn Easter Egg bike.

This season is either going to be really great or going to a total dud. I'll admit I'm surprised they revealed the leak of the sex tape so soon. Makes me wonder what's gonna drive the season....thank God for Hit The Floor!