GH: Discussion for the Month of May

• Members

I think the better question is who would watch the pathetic crap that is real reality shows. The fact it is nothing like one by definition makes it superior.

I thought it was amusing. It gave Nancy Lee Grahn maybe her first entertaining scene in 15 years and it was sort of funny and sets up Maurice Benard as the perfect straight man for the hilarity and madcap hijinks that will ensue. It's different at least from the usual crap GH churns out. It might be different crap but different is better than same.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Probably late 2007 or early 2008 when Amelia (Annie) left because I think Annie W. got a part on 24 and left the soap so that storyline of Amelia trying to get back at Sam for conning her dad was dropped.

• Members

I really dont like when people make snide comments about people that watch reality shows, I guess mainly bc I love and are hooked on them

Amelia left GH in summer of 2007. Sam was still doing the show months after she left town

• Members

I can't believe they cast such a horrible, old looking actress for Kristina. I do like that they tried to go ethnic in casting, but she looks so different compared to Sonny's other kids (and her siblings). It doesn't work at all.

• Members

Well, I'm gonna cut Lindsey Morgan some slack. She said on her little video thingy, which frequentsoapfan posted, that she shot all these scenes on her first day having something like 30 pages of dialogue. Not to mention they had to do a second take of a scene and it was her fault. I can empathize with having to deal with nerves. So, maybe in a couple months -- much like I did with Kelly Sullivan -- I'll feel more comfortable making a judgment on the goods she's bringing to the table.

• Members

First day at work. 30 pages of astoundingly horrible dialog. Working with MB whom you've just met. Knowing the fake hair they stuck on under yours looks like shiit. Hating the cheesy clothes wardrobe made you wear.

And then there's knowing you have to try to sell a storyline that makes no damn sense to you or the few people watching this mess. Your daddy got you into Yale where you wanted to go and you're so pissed you do a reality show called Mob Princess to exact your revenge on him and the rest of your weird Addams Family. Try to make sense of that.

Yeah, no reason to be nervous that I can see.

Besides, she's better than Kelly Monaco and Monaco has been on GH for years.

Archived