GH: Discussion for the Month of May

• Members

Wednesday's dialogue, especially, was awful. So much unnecessary clunky exposition. I really, really miss Val Jean, Price and Wald. It's as if they're going to abc.com and lifting recaps straight from the site and putting them into scripts.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tea's been passed out on the floor since last week?

Why is Heather allowed so much movement? its kind of ridiculous all the things she's been doing since her release under Steve's custody

Todd has some nerve: "I killed my brother...has anyone asked how that felt for me" Really? He's said as much how much he doesnt give a damn that he killed his SOB brother. I cant believe he tried to pull that card now

With that said, FL and RH still got chemistry and its always a treat watching them interact. Too bad RC ruined the relationship between the characters.

Today was probably the best writing for Sonny in god knows how long. He came across very likeable today and not his usual a-hole self

• Members

except it wasnt. The stuff at the end of OLTL and now is the worst its ever been between the two. Him punching her didnt do much to derail their relationship. They still went on to love and remarry each other. As it stands she hates him more than we've ever seen her hate anyone throughout her history. With all that said though I cant help but get the strange feeling that RC is trying to change that and think he might put them back together with a triangle with Carly and later Victor if and when they get to him. I think RC is using Todd being the one to help her and her baby is the first steps to redeeming him in her eyes

• Members

I never got the feeling that Todd really loved her after that (if he did at all), as he began using her for his fake DID, but then, I haven't seen it in years, so I may easily be wrong. I know he came back for her, and then they split up right after, or whatever.

The main problem with the whole Todd story is that he just has no purpose. I think they are happy to have Roger Howarth, which is great - I think he's done a good job, overall, since his return last year. But Todd has no real point.

• Members

Todd is totally unnecessary, but since when has that stopped Ron?! This is why they gave him the kindred relationship with Carly. A lead was absolutely necessary to usher in Todd otherwise his lack of purpose would have been too obvious!

ANDREA

Archived