GH: Discussion for the Month of May

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember reading some hate from Lante fans, who resented her presence on the show. Not sure how much a spoiler she was/intended to be for that couple (or how much screen time she's gotten overall), but those comments sure sounded as if they were threatened by the idea that a non-white character could turn their beloved Dante's head - much like some of the comments that I've seen about Krustina 2.0's looks.

• Members

She is vile trash. She traumatizes her sisters, who did nothing to her and who in Sam's case already has so much going on, because of Yale. It comes across even worse than usual because the actress is so hard and unable or unwilling to show even a flicker of vulnerability.

I have never really understood the talk of "the Davis girls," but I definitely never will after this.

And once again, for all the talk of how the show is writing Sonny negatively or isn't it cool that someone hates Sonny, the writing is slanting it to where Sonny is relatively reasonable and just trying his best.

• Members

More degradation of women from the poison pen of Ron Carlivati. Why am I not surprised?

This could have been an interesting story that would have shown character growth for Kristina and Sonny but the moron who writes this crap is unable to think like that.

• Members

Here is my guess about Padilla.

Ron seems to keep at least one crazy/psycho character on the canvas at all times. Connie/Kate is getting back to normal, while Heather is the crazy one. When Heather is sent back to Shady Brook, Padilla's stalker shrine and secret room dedicated to Dante will show up as she plots to make Dante her man. When Padillia is caught trying to throw Lulu off the roof of GH and sent to Shady Brook, Connie/Kate will develop a brand new alter to cause trouble in Port Charles.

• Members

Honestly, I kinda like this new Kristina. Granted, I need to see more, but she brings some sass to the role. Mob Daughter is pretty convoluted, I don't know if it's a knock or a nod to Mob Wives, but RC needs to give up the faux-reality show storylines. It was good/pure fun w/ OLTL, but doesn't fit with GH's style.

Sam had a reality show? Was that the Dancing With The Sams storyline back after Kelly's DWTS stint? It's been so long, I forget.

Archived