GH: Discussion for the Month of May

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In terms of how GH and Frons treated him, I'd say yes. I don't know why, but then I've never understood most of the popular GH characters in recent years. I don't know how the [!@#$%^&*] a toad like Spinelli is passed off as the ideal.

• Members

I think there's a distinct difference between a network exec coddling an actor and an actor actually being big enough a name/beloved enough as a character for, say, their being captured by another show to be a coup. IMO, the roided goiter is the latter and I certainly don't consider him as one that has or can inspire as much fanfare/publicity as the other three.

As for Jar Jar Binks, I've always considered him to be the "good guy" of the show - and by "good guy", I mean the kind of asshat that women are 'supposed' to appreciate over the 'bad boy' or 'ladykiller' even though he is just as (if not, more) manipulatively misogynistic as the other men. The fact that he gets away with as much shìt as the Moobster and the roided goiter while being passed off as a kind-hearted soul is why I share your hatred for his ass.

While Matt wasn't the best character on this show, he was a better alternative to Spinelli because he allowed Maxie to act like an adult (even if she didn't always choose to act that way) instead of infantilizing her like Jar Jar Binks does. I hate that whatever progress the Maxie character made away from that tool

• Members

I liked that they mentioned that Sam was star of her own reality show. I completely forgot about that

Why is Badea still around? I thought for sure she'd be gone once the stripper plot was done

Tracy "The staff hates me. If they dont, Monica fires them" :lol:

John is a POS to Natalie and Liam. She needs to drop him

• Members

Kristina is disgusting. She really went in on her family like that on camera bc they got her into Yale. I would have loved if my parents could do something like that for me. Not only did she insult Sonny and Alexis, she insulted Molly and Sam. Wow.

Archived