Four OLTL actors heading to GH

• Members

why not just dump GH and keep OLTL on seriously for all these characters that have to come over.

I dont think the 4 are a bad idea but John, Todd, Blair and yes Starr are all leads. Has GH lost any of their leads? Jason, Carly, Sonny, Luke are still on so rather than 4 leads the show will have 8. And no I don't think Lucky was a lead or Robin. You barely notice Lucky gone at this point.

GH did have teen but they got rid of Kristina and Morgan.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Danielle's always been a pointless character - she existed mostly to remind us of how awesome Tea and Todd/Victor were, and then used to try to make Nathuselah popular. I think she's better off staying off the show, especially since FL doesn't seem to be joining.

• Members

They just lost Robin. Who Starr is really not a replacement for. But, they are kind of similar characters. Still, not a replacement. Not in my book.

Now why I say that about Robin/Starr is both grew up on their shows. And, both had to go through hell and high water as teens. Robin getting HIV and Starr getting knocked up.

• Members

I would not be at all shocked to see Florencia or KM turn up at some point in this storyline, if only for a cameo. I'm assuming Todd is going to be on the run in Port Charles for the murder he didn't actually commit, and Tea believes Todd killed Victor. RC will not be able to resist giving Tea some kind of closure, and I don't blame him at all.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Tea, the kids and Viki briefly appear at some point when this wraps up and presumably Todd and Blair, at least, head back to Llanview.

• Members

Me too, but this leaves a crack in the door for them. At some point it might work out for them to visit and do a short summer arc.

I'm happy about this news. I've wached GH for about 20 years and the last 8 weeks are the ONLY time I have ever not watched by choice (other than a day here or there). So for me, Ron can only do better, there is no worse because unwatchable is as bad as it gets. I'll give him two months and hope that he can make GH's remaining time on the air watchable for me. If he can't do that, I've lost nothing.

• Members

I agree that Skye needs to walk into the Quartermaine mansion only to see Blair sitting on the sofa and be like "B*tch, WTF?"

If this story is to wrap up the Victor jr. murder that could not be wrapped up online, then I'm o.k. with it. If this is for the rest of GH's run, I would have to agree with WHY? Why didn't they just keep OL to begin with if ABC likes these characters so much.

Archived