Four OLTL actors heading to GH

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did they mean GH actors leaving or did they mean OLTL actors who didn't want to move on to GH?

Aside from Jane Elliot and Leslie Charleson (and then, for more recent years, John J York or NLG) I would be fine with most of the other vets going.

• Members

I think except for the hard-core SaSon fans, most viewers don't give a sh!t what SBu and MB want with their many houses and their various money making schemes and their obsession with their physiques. In this day and age when most of us are distracted by little things like keeping our one home and our one job, they and their egos can take a walk.

• Members

I do understand the reservation about being overrun by another show. I don't mind in this case because just about the entire GH cast and all of the stories suck, but had this been Victor Newman and Jack Abbott transplanting to GH I wouldn't even watch one episode. It's great OLTL fans have someplace to go for their Todd fix, but there are GH fans who if they wanted to watch Todd would have been watching OLTL all along.

• Members

Not to mention she was utilized in her doctor capacity just a few months ago when Todd was shot and Blair talked to her over the phone for instructions. I dont think the writers really let us forget she was a doctor. Dorian certainly talked about it with prestige enough.

Archived