Four OLTL actors heading to GH

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If we T&B fans can expect to be REALLY screwed over come Friday, then I'm all for them coming over and resolving their story on GH. It would probably be best a short term thing, though, wrapping up the stuff that won't be wrapped up when OLTL ends.

Is it wrong that I now want Sonny & Jason to be involved with Carlo Hesser keeping Gabrielle and Al somewhere so that Max goes to PC to find them and take them back to Argentina for ANOTHER OLTL happy ending? It is? Oh well. I don't want to be right in that case laugh.png .

Just kidding. I am now thinking of rewriting M&G's story starting from 2003 with a true Bo/Nora/Max/Gabrielle quad, the one Frons supposedly squashed back then. Because honestly, going back to 1990 when Max was presumed dead on their wedding day would be too much for me, even if does mean negating Luna's existence entirely tongue.png .

I'll think of something good! smile.png

• Members

<p>

</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I can see Starr and Michael - at least the old Starr. I haven't watched the show enough these last few years to know what her character has morphed into, but one would assume motherhood has matured her a little.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>As for KA herself, she's in the same boat as KMc in that she was watched growing up on screen. Perhaps loosing one actress that has gone from child to accomplished adult in front of everyone makes them want to hold onto the other actress who's gone from child and has yet to become an accomplished adult.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>IMO KA's Starr is about the only character that does make sense to bring over. The others already have their copies on GH so why bother with duplicates and back-stories that are not known by all fans of GH?</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

• Members

Do we know if these OLTL additions are long-term or short-term? I can't imagine Kassie de Paiva moving her entire family across the country, unless they plan on commuting AMC-style.

P.S. I think GH would be awesome if they made it a hybrid of GH, OLTL, and AMC.

P.P.S. I'd LOVE to see Robin Strasser as Dorian on GH. She could be the hospital's new Chief of Staff. The OLTL writers seemed to forget Dorian was a doctor.

• Members

Dorian as COS - well at least that would make sense

Any of the rumours I've read fall into three different categories

1 - only short term to wrap up what didn't get wrapped properly because of PP

2 - GH is done so everyone is getting the same time and the entire cast will be gone by then

3 - new PTB want to have short runs of high-profile characters to boost ratings quickly to secure GH's future

Pick a number, pick an insider, and pick your poison. All of the contradicting information is claimed by sources who "know the truth".

Archived