Four OLTL actors heading to GH

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree, although I think the ABC soaps have become so homogenized that there won't be as big of an adjustment. McBain is a comatose emo loser, like Jason. GH is full of random psychos and half-written crime stories, as was OLTL.

My guess is that Frons had worked out a deal with bringing ME to GH, and that was set in stone. Since PP is not happening and Todd and Blair were left hanging, that means they just brought them in to wrap up their story. I will be surprised if they stay for more than a month or two.

I have to admit I'm perplexed about KA's arrival, as I didn't think Starr was *that* popular, but I guess they may just be doing since while they build up their teen scene. At least she isn't being recast as Kristina.

• Members

As long as they give Todd and Blair a happy ending and maybe divest my Natalie of John, I'm over the moon. I'll watch GH for the first time in ages.

On his worst day, John is actually a better guy than Sonny and Jason, and the fact is this Todd story and everything about it has more excitement around it than anything on GH. So sure, go for it.

• Members

I don't think he'd kill her off, but the cheating bit wouldn't surprise me, especially after they rewrote the Natalie/Brody sex to make it seem like she was engaged to John at the time.

It's nice to see this vote of confidence in KDP. She's always been such a trouper for OLTL. Whatever happens I hope she feels proud of being asked to move.

I can see Todd making Spinelli his new parrot. Or blowing him up on a boat. I'm fine with that too.

Archived