Four OLTL actors heading to GH

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the two men Tea has fallen for are the same two men Blair has fallen for as well. The only difference is that Blair has been with them and then some more psychos. Tea only latched onto one, well I guess you can say 2 now that OLTL split them up into 2 different characters.

• Members

True, but they weren't psycho when they were with Blair, just before or after. Her psychos are usually the Eli/Spencer variety. Tea's are more along the lines of he-hurts-people-because-he's-a-victim. For whatever reason Blair is the patsy and Tea is the martyr.

• Members

The show never really sold any of that as being bad - they implied Blair deserved Todd kidnapping Starr, that the dead baby lie was kind of fun, etc. I thought most of RH Todd's craziest stuff at that time which wasn't sugarcoated was the punch in the face, glass coffin, etc.

• Members

I have a feeling this is just a start... honestly, GH is just awful. I understand not wanting to destroy the history of GH (but honestly what's left of it?)... but to keep the network's most popular soap (BITCH I SAID IT) alive through their beloved crap soap is the way to go.

I just wish it was more interesting people! I totally FF'd Starr today, and John/Nat, and I usually FF Todd/Blair. So I probably won't watch... unless they bring on someone more interesting. Although these are probably the 4 with the biggest fanbases...

• Members

it still was dark and twisted and not written as light and fun as you seemed to imply was done when it came to Blair. During her time with him he went psycho on Cole and it would be months before she left him and only after Starr got pregnant. She was right back to chasing after him again the following year.

• Members

I was talking about RH's run.

It wasn't quite the same with TSJ but it seemed like most of his run with Blair he was supposed to be more stable, and then went nuts around the time they were breaking up - and after that he was usually disgusted by her/barely tolerated her.

• Members

I just hope they Find a way to keep Patrick Gibbons Jr as Sam. I mean he could fly in for a week every month or two and shoot all his scenes at once. It will really sting if they recast Sam. Especially when GH will most likely be off ABC By Sept 6

Archived