Four OLTL actors heading to GH

• Members

IMO Frank & Ron bringing their OLTL characters in right when their material starts is a bad move, they should be focusing on fixing GH first. I wonder how the GH actors are feeling about this. And General Life to Live with Sonny Corinthos at the center just does NOT sound appealing to me at all. Maybe it will be different and something good.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, this news makes me SO happy. I didn't even think of a crossover storyline, but this is perfect. Maybe it can incorporate some potential Prospect Park stories/cliffhangers.

I'm with weareclouds though, I would've loved if Melissa Archer was a part of this.

• Members

the one thing im hopeful for is that maybe we can get some tea, vicki, dorian, kelly etc. visits for future thanksgiving/christmas eppys to give us some insights to what is still going on in llanview but, i do NOT want them to turn this into OLTL overkill!!! and i would rather them bring MA over with them rather than KA. that actress just grates on my nerves!!

• Members

This is wrong on so many levels. Shades of AW/ATWT, which was bad. I feel for the OLTL fans who will miss their show, but GH already has a core group of players and its own history which has been overlooked for years. I don't know what is going on in the heads of TPTB but this is so short-sighted.

Archived