Four OLTL actors heading to GH

• Members

I think it will be explained that something happened between John and Natalie and they split up or that Melissa Archer (or a recast) will be around later if ME ends up becoming a permanent fixture on the show. I like KDP and am interested to see her dynamics. IMO, Blair could be another Lucy Coe type character.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From Kassie's Facebook

Wow... I can't believe it is official. Just when I thought Blair had to hangher hat up for good she is pulling out a suitcase and heading west. I'mthrilled to be joining Roger, Kristen, and Michael in Port Charles were all thebig boys and girls play. They have an awesome cast and I can't wait to workwith them. Someone needs to warn Carly about the windows!!! LOL...I'm so happy a little piece of the fabulous OLTL will live on at GH. Thank youRon and Frank!!!! I'm ready to Rock and Roll!!!

• Members

why KA? she's the only one im not interested in and i can handle ME for a short stint only cause now i have a feeling john and natalie are gonna have an offscreen breakup! the one thing that excites me is that phelps/guza favorites might feel threatened as that they were the teacher's pets and now the teacher's leaving!!!

Archived